The Cathedral, built in 1800. On the site small temple which grew for the needs of the parishioners. It has an excellent detached from its ground wooden screen, Postbyzantine Art 1793, manufactured by Metsovitis, John Paschouliti. Next to the church, there is the famous bell tower with magnificent stone structure. Construction began in 1820 and ended in the early 20th century.